- ✔ Grade-A wild elk antlers are among the best-of-the-best, making them more costly (usually $15 to $20 each at a pet store) than cheaper grade mass-produced deer antlers and lesser grade Elk Antlers. If you care about your dog’s health and want to treat him to the best, then Wag Haus Elk Antlers should be your choice.
- ✔ Elk antlers are slightly less dense and spongier than deer antlers, making them better for moderate chewers, puppies and senior dogs. Real natural antler chews with an irresistible taste that helps clean teeth, massage gums and exercise jaws.
- ✔ Your re-sealable bag of split elk antlers come pre-cut to allow your dog easier access to the delicious bone marrow interior that will entertain her for a very long time. Wag Haus antlers are non-allergenic, making them great for dogs with allergies too!
- ✔ The aroma is insanely attractive to dogs, but is odor-free to humans. Plus, no dyes or preservatives means no stink or mess in your house or on your loved one’s breath when they kiss you endlessly to thank you for this amazing dog treat. They don't get slimy, mushy and gross and lie in a puddle of slobber either!
- ✔ Safer and more durable than deer antlers because they contain more moisture than most other chews, so they shouldn’t splinter while your dog is chewing. Each bag contains approximately 18 ounces in a mix of 4 to 7 chews of various sizes ranging from 4.5" up to 8.5" long and between 1" to 2.5" wide.
Wag Haus premium elk antlers really are naturally shed and harvested in the forests and mountains of the United States with no harm ever done to any animals.
Your dog gets all the chewing goodness without the calories of other treats and chews! They meet your dog’s chewing needs while saving your shoes and furniture from getting chewed.
They are Grade-A quality, meaning they have not been exposed to nature’s elements for more than one year, therefore preserving more of the beneficial minerals. Our chews are derived from fresh, brown antler sheds, representing the top 10% of antlers.
Elk antlers are a renewable and natural resource! When the bulls naturally shed their antlers each year, they are collected and then power washed without chemicals.
They are longer lasting than rawhide or bully sticks, and are a much healthier option than the hard plastic bones like nylabones and kongs. Vets usually recommend "split" antlers for chewing since they are better for a puppy teeth.
These chews are perfect for moderate chewers, puppies and seniors dogs. Please note split antlers are not the best choice for power chewers. Rock hard, jaw-breaking deer antlers are better for super chewers. We recommend you only give our Elk Antlers to dogs over 8 pounds.
Unlike rawhide chews, elk antler chews have bone marrow, which is extremely nutritious for dogs since it contains calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. Your dog will scrape away at the antlers with their teeth and ingest the mineral-laden scrapings, but elk antlers aren’t meant to be fully consumed.
Stop spending an arm and a leg getting less quality. Click ADD TO CART now to get your Wag Haus Split Elk Antlers for your dog – they will thank you endlessly.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you or your dog are not satisfied, we will issue a courteous and prompt refund within 24 hours. It’s that simple.